Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to treat spine trouble?

im 17 years old.my spine is starting to bend.everyone says its bcos of my sitting posture.mom says ill be a hunchback.how to reduce my bending of the spine?How to treat spine trouble?
Her R a bunch of posture sites, these should help U see what U should do and what you outta stop doing. Please as young as you are get it corrected now. U hurt bad enough when U get older any way. With exercise too this can all go away & U'll laugh about it when Ur 20 if U take care of it now. Here at Ur finger tips this should do that for ya.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...
Good luck. Have faith it will al work out.
I have scoliosis--curvature of the spine. I went to Physical Therapy where they taught me back strengthening exercises. You may want to give that a try. Strengthening those muscles will help with your posture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment