Saturday, October 23, 2010

How much weed do you need to smoke for it to have long term permanent effects on you?

How much weed do you need to smoke for it to have long term permanent effects on you?
A lot of people aren't fessing up here. I smoked when I was younger. Just a dumb teen thing... Never had any ill effects on me. I'm in great health. There are so many other things that mess you up much more, I'm sure. Processed foods, fast food, cigs, alcohol... the list goes on. I'm not condoning it. But it doesn't really mess with you too bad unless you end up smoking it daily, quit your job, school... and end up a loser pothead.
When my husband was younger he smoked it off and on for about 4 months and still to this day has memory lose. It doesn't take a lot to be affected permenately.
Wow man...what was the question? oh oh I remember...yeah I can pick you up for work tomorrow. Hey But I don't have a job. Where'd you get this number?
I have no Idea but give it up now before it destroys your beautiful body if its you
just once is all it takes.
dude, didn't you pay attention during DARE? it only takes once. that crap eats your brain cells first puff. check out your biology book.. your chemistry book.. your pschology book. it like cigarettes. those knock off like 15 seconds of life expectancy everytime you smoke one.. but hey, im a hippocrate cuz i smoke cigarettes. Lay off the weed dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment