Saturday, October 23, 2010

How tall could I be?

Yoyoyo...Well, I'm currently 14 and a half and around 6'1", ever since I could remember I've always been a bit taller than other kids my age. So I'm wondering, as they say height is mainly genetic, how tall I could be by the time I'm fully grown. My dad is a normal-ish 5'11", while my mom is a petite 5'4", but for hope and amusement I sometimes think about Michael Jordan and how no one else in his family was above 6' and he was 6'6"! I hope to be at least around 6'4" as I am obsessed with comics/superheroes and this was Christopher Reeve's height. Well that is bascially it...I do either basketball or tennis as exercise almost everyday of the week, weigh around 167 lbs., and drink/drank a lotta milk. Thanks for your help guys.How tall could I be?
Usually you're older sibling's height is a good indicator but I guess not in this case (brother must hate that, eh?)
Well, you could always use an internet height predictor. It's when you type in your parents' heights as well as your age and your current height. Not sure how accurate they are though.
You can try it out at:
http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/adulthei...
And you can also look at percentile charts to predict height such as this (although you'll have to make a preciction because it begins at around 15-20):
http://www.halls.md/chart/men-height-w.h...
Good luck!
Lauren
Hi ,
You need to know information about taking care of your health by yourself. You can do it at http://letdiet.blogspot.com It's about the diet , diet pill, health information, ways to lose weight, ways to use calories effectually. If you realize that site is good, Let's share to everyone for better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment