Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How much more will I grow? I'm 5'6 now...?

I'm a girl and my height is 5'6 My mom is 5'4 (1/2) and my dad is 6ft. My moms three brothers and her sister are 6 ft. tall and my dads three brothers height is somewhere between mine and my dads. I eat quite a healthy diet, I walk as much as I can and I do pilates. I really would like to grow at least two more inches.
Oh yes, is there certain foods or tips that anyone has that will help me reach my full intended height? Are their foods or anything that will or can stunt my growth?How much more will I grow? I'm 5'6 now...?
well im a male and im 5'9 1/2 and growing and i eat ealthy and im growing crazy, but no food in special always have my stomach clean by drinking lots of water, and i eat alot of lemon, and well i excercise alot, and ummm well thats it i guess im just a grower lol, my mom is short and my dad so i guess im starting the talness for my future family, but well just excercise and eat healthy, but dont alway be cheking if you greew because ts just gonna make it feel slow, try to doze off and forget about it and eat good im sure ull grow.
You should stay where you are, check out this website and do it yourself, you could grow a little more because these things are not 100% accurate, but they are usually right on the mark or really close.
Hope this helps!
http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/usefultoo...

  • your name mean to you
  • chaep web hosts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment