Saturday, October 23, 2010

How much should I weigh?

I'm 5'6", thin, 16, I run 3 miles a day (or every other day), and I have long legs.

Normal, or gain a few pounds?How much should I weigh?
How can anyone say when you don't tell us how much you weigh?
Here's a chart:
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/height...
someone of your height should weigh:
115-154 ibs
You could probably gain 10 lbs and still look fantastic.
Don't follow those charts because they dont talk about muscle density or bone density, nor does it talk about lifestyle.
Since you are a runner, you will most likely be below the normal weight for your height. In my opinion, you are doing great. Keep up with your running and you will have a healthy life.
People could say I am overweight but I cycle 20 miles a day and have been lifting weights for 12 years. I have hardly any body fat and muscle weighs more than fat.
BMI is a general idea.
130 pounds + or - 10 pouds ideal
you sound healthy as hell to me.
.. jealous.
=[
hahah.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment