Saturday, October 23, 2010

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I am still a virgin.
22
15
Too young. Wish I had waited longer.
Fifteen, she was 43 (family friend). Thank you Elizabeth!
17
never
15 and haven't yet, thank the Gods!
23
sixteen and regretted it
since i'm trying my best to follow god's rules. i'm trying to wait til im married.everyone should! if u already had sex with a bunch of people, when you got married, it wouldn't be special.
17
I'mm 14 and I still haven't wait til the right moment,
cause I already have the right boyfriend.
So another LONG amount of years.
13 noo jk =] lol i didnt yet
i'm still a virgin and proud of it, but that shouldn't be a question, the question should be, do u think it's stupid losing your virginity to a person who you won't be with in the next ten minutes? instead of waiting for that special someone, and staying with them for the rest of your life, and never have feelings of abandonment, violation, or depression.
14
13, an to be honest i don't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment