Saturday, October 23, 2010

How tall will i be when i grow up??

My mom is 5 feet 2 and 1/2 inches my dad is 5 feet 8 inches how tall will i be?How tall will i be when i grow up??
Depends, do u have any one tall n your family? you could end taller or shorter then your parents! My mom is 5'6 and my dad is 6'0 But im 6'6!! my grandpa was 6'5 so you really dont how tall you'll be! or short!
Unknown. You don't even state your age, sex or current height. You need a psychic.
about 5 7
You will be just the right height for you.
proboably a little taller than your mom.
somewhere in between
about 6 feet! Around there!
prob. 5'5
You'll probably be somewhere inbetween there, but is always a chance that you end up shorter or taller because of recessive genes. You'll really never know until you get there.
Wait and see, kid.
See if your parents have your height from when you were two and double it. You should get a general idea of how tall you will be.
Your minimum to be reached will be 5'2"1/2. BUT, how tall you grow after that depends on how much you sleep and what you eat. A healthy metabolism is essential to growing, but you grow in your sleep, so no sleep = no grow.
There is absolutely no way to accurately determine this. You will have to wait and see.
My mom is 5'2 and dad is 5'7. I am 6 feet! The Dr. said I would be 5'6-5'8. My brother is 6'3.
The point: there are too many determining factors including genetics, diet and health.
you can go too the docters office and they have charts to estimate you're height with your'e age and weight but you will probably be around 5'4

No comments:

Post a Comment