Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to measure hips..?

I thought that you measured the bone part?? But Now im hearing you measure your hips at the fullest part.. including your bum??
Seems strange because (im thin need to put on weight) I thought my measurements where.. 32, 25, 31
But just now i measured and going by including my bum in my hip measurement i am 32, 27, 35
Which one is right?How to measure hips..?
You should measure at the fullest part of the hips/buttocks, so the second measurement of 35 inches is correct.
Don't worry, I always used to measure the hip bones and thought I had 37 inch hips.imagine my horror when I found out they were really 39 inches lol.
HTH : )
yes u mesure ur bum too
I think you measure your butt too, it's a misconception that you just measure your hips. We measured our hips in clothing and the teacher asked us where our hips were and she said it was actually our tookus.
the second so you are bulkier than you thought


.
The last one sounds right. Which means your not skinny your a hotty...
You're supposed to measure your bum too, sorry...
i will measure them 4 you if you want lol
you measure the part where you sit and there's a fold where your legs are.(so you will have the top part of your put and you hips) the best measurement for a lady is 34 to 32
(oh and you can also you can suck in)
It's the widest part. There's no specific part. Just take widest part.
Your Vital Staistics Look Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment