Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to get rid of Acne scars?

I have scars on my face, like little holes. I think it from when I used to have bad acne. I hate it! Anyone else ever have this problem? How do I get rid of it without paying a fortune?How to get rid of Acne scars?
Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel
At bedtime use it as a spot treatment for acne scars and sleep with it on your face!
Also, Beta-Carotene Vitamins and Vitamin C are great for the skin, I take them everyday.
Also, drink lots of water, NO SODA or carbonated drinks!
Go to the doctor and get some prescription cream. Sorry I don't know the name of the cream.
The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment