Saturday, October 23, 2010

How tall will I be?

I'm 13 years and 8 months old.
I started my period just about a year ago, but I haven't grown (upwards) since. I was about 5'1" and I'm still about 5'1".
My mother is 5'4" and my father is 5'8".
My grandma is 5'2" and my grandpa was 6'1" I think.
how tall do you think I might be?
I am told I take after my grandma, I am almost the same height as her, we have the same frame, body type, etc... basically from the neck down we look almost exactly alike! lol (based on photographs of her in her younger years, lol) So how tall do you think I'll be?How tall will I be?
Probaly the same height or just a little taller because girls by 14 are about there lifetime height by then
5'6 tops
same as gram...
I'm 4'11 for the last 8yrs. You will likely be under 5'4.
Well probably your height won't change because I am 5'1 and I at least grew 2 inches I think. If you did not grow in the past year you are likely won't grow. I know I hate being short
So on average you should be about 5'5, 5'6.
Best way to tell? Have you gone to an orthodonist? If so s/he may take a picture of your hand, this can predict pretty accurately how tall you will be!
5'-1"
no way for sure to know, but you might be around 5'4 5'5 sounds like to me
iF YOU GROW AN INCH A YEAR YOUR HEIGHT TO MY APPROXIMATE SHOULD BE ABOUT 5''6 GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment