Saturday, October 23, 2010

How soon after an appendectomy can my husband start exercising and get back into his daily golf routine?

can anyone reccomend less strenuous excercises that will build him back up to his regular daily regime?How soon after an appendectomy can my husband start exercising and get back into his daily golf routine?
You dont say whether his surgery was done laprascopic or not? I had it and after the first week I was back walking and increasing activities as normal ~ Mine was laproscopic ~ I rolled out of bed, literally the first week~ as It was painful to go from lying to upright. Walking is probably the least streneous ~
It depends how the surgery went and if his appendix burst or not. There is a range. I had mine out, but it burst. I stayed in the hospital for about a week to monitor infection. But after that, give it about a week or two and go by feel... Also ask your doc before you leave the hospital...

  • nails stand for
  • fungical infection skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment