Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to grow taller, 17?

I'm a male, just turned 17 2 weeks ago, But I've never really had a growth spurt. From in middle school i was like 5'4 then on to highschool I was like 5'7 now I am senior and 5'9'' I just want to know what I can do to help growth. My dad is 5'10 mom is 5'3.
How tall were you my age right now? Was your family tall?
What are some signs you are done growing, I don't look my age or I still look young, my body hasn't filled out yet.How to grow taller, 17?
5'9 is really tall, why do you want to be even taller?
I'm a girl so even though you asked for comparisons, it probably won't help you much...but I am 5'5. My mom is around 5'2 and my dad is like 5'8. I'm 18 so I don't know if I'll grow more. For girls supposedly once you start your period you are 3/4 of your final height, but I'm not sure if there's a way to calculate like that for guys.
If your body hasn't filled out yet then you probably are not done growing.
it is genetics sometimes it takes longer than other people to grow
You aree almost as tall as your dad and there isn't anything you can do to help you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment