Saturday, October 23, 2010

How muscular a body does girls like?

How muscular a body does girls like?
Personally, I like toned, nice abbs, biceps, all that stuff, but nothing huge and nasty, like the guys on WWE.
any kind of body *** long as they are fit and healthy
Every girl is different. Personally I like a guy who is tall, lean (not too skinny), and athletic.
Like my boyfriend.
whatever's enough to sweep us up into your arms
They dont. Boys, and I did not say men, boys think they do. They dont. Only boys think that way.
You would have to ask each girl. Just as all guys have different preferences in girls, girls also have different preferences. I think it's the person inside the body that's important, and I hope you find someone who likes you for you, not just for your body's shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment