Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to lessen the redness from bad sunburn?

Spent all day Saturday in the sun. I look as red as my avatar. Anyway to make the redness less noticeable? No makeup tips, please. I'm a guy.How to lessen the redness from bad sunburn?
Loads of aftersun lotion!! Or natural yoghurt is also very good, if you dont mind the smell of coking yoghurt on your skin!! But definitely aftersun..stops the skin from drying out! Next time, use a good sun factor!!
you will stink for a while but brown vinegar it also takes the sting away a Greek man told me that i didn't believe but trust me it works just make sure you have no big night out planned when you do it
I was recently in your situation!
Cover the burns with wet washcloths - towels for the day and just lay the and watch tv (it should bring down the swelling) and take a cold bath (NOT HOT! It just burns even worse). Apply baby lotion and other soothing lotions on the burns and don't touch them! Just remember... it will get worse in the next 24 hours (It stings bad!)
Its a bugger I know when the damage is done to look like a lobster after out in the sun. After sun will get the job done
GO WITH THE REDNESS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, YOU WILL FIT IN BETTER IN HELL HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment