Saturday, October 23, 2010

How often do you?

Wash your feet?How often do you?
Probably 4 or 5 times a day. I live in Thailand and it is the custom here to go barefoot in your house or someone else's. I have never yet seen a Thai with dirty feet so I try and maintain their standard.
You know, I never really thought about it until I read your question. I take showers every day (no bath tub) & I actually don't wash my feet specifically every day. Now that I think about it, I only was them if I've been out mowing the yard with my sandals on or have been out barefoot.
Great question!
i let my geishas wash my feet 2wice a day. All 3 of my feet.
I have to take ablution to pray 5 times a day, hence my feet get washed that many times every 24 hours.
Every day if you don't wont them to stink
7 times or more..morning and evening shower.and for 5 times daily pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment