Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to remove a band-aid painlessly or almost.?

I have this band-aid on my arm and the nurse put it on when it was still bleeding. Now i have a scab inside my band-aid. Anybody got any solutions?How to remove a band-aid painlessly or almost.?
Man-up and just pull it off...quit being such a sensitive sally
Pry up one end. Count to 3 and pull. That is the only way.
Try running water on it and maybe you can pull it off without much pain.
soak the area in water first, maybe just take a shower. that'll git-r-done.
Run warm water over the band aid until it falls off on its own. It's always best to remove a band aid as soon as it's safe too, so you don't have to go through this situation again in the future.
saturate with alchoal before removal this will decentagrate the glue for easy removal
put rubbing alcohol on it !
or even nail-poilish remover...
an soak it... go swimming if possible.
Good luck !
To avoid the pain I usually have someone do it for me without me looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment