Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to unstop your ears?

i often get water in my ears and use a qtip too deep and it stops them up and i can't get them unstopped i've tried using a qtip, towels, chewing gum, and they're still stopped up
how can i unstop them?How to unstop your ears?
A solution of alcohol and white vinegar, each 50% with a bulb syringe. Put a couple drops in each ear, that should dry up any water and keep you from having a fungus infection.
Warm mineral oil and a cotton ball once/day. You must stay put for at least 20 minutes, then flush them out. There are ear cleansing kits at Walgreen's. You really need to rethink the q-tip thing- or be more careful.
Chewing gum? Holy moly- I'm not even going to ask.
Part of your problem is that you're sticking things in there- possibly too far- and you could puncture your eardrum- maybe that is why you feel "stopped up".
I don't know how chewing gum would help. I had to go to my desk to get the product. There is a product out called Swim-Ear.Probably distributed by Wal-Mart,Walgreens etc. It is a isopropyl alcohol solution for that use. It will dry them out. Sounds like you need to spend a few bucks and see a Dr.and get your ears professionaly cleaned out.Sounds like wax build up in your ears too.I'll guarantee,it ain't fun going deaf. I know!!!!

  • how can you find some
  • unblock myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment