Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to get sick in 24 hours?

My family is going on a trip to another country, and i dont want to go. There is no way they'll let me stay for whatever reason, so i have to get sick so they'll leave me alone. Any ideas? Fever as a result would be favorable. [i know its so wussy, but i have no choice]How to get sick in 24 hours?
I would think you'd be excited about going with them. If you were to get "sick" you'd just spoil their trip. Your mom probably wouldn't leave you. Be a good sport and forget it. You're being a little selfish. Go and have a good time.
If you were here I would smack you up side the head. What's wrong with you? You are cheating yourself out of a great opportunity. What is here that is sooooo important that you can't visit a new country and experience something new and enjoy it with your family? Getting sick is just stupid, sorry. Grow up and go with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment