Saturday, October 23, 2010

How often do u take a shower?

I take one everyday!How often do u take a shower?
Everyday
A minimum of once daily. More if I can smell myself!!
everyday or sometimes if im extremley tired at get up in the morning and take it...but yeah if i had one in my room it would probably be like twice aday!
Once every other day, maybe 4 times a week. Taking a shower everyday can sometimes strip hair of natural oils
shower when is very cold you need to take a shower Avery Arther day ,an Les you working in very bed place,and for healthier hear 2 Tim's a week the most
I take one every day!! Because I feel discusting and icky if I don`t.
daily
every day cause my hair smells dirty if i don't and you feel yummy clean
Twice a day - in the morning after I get up (so refreshing - helps me wake up properly) and before I go to bed (relaxes me b4 I sleep - to wash away a hard day's work!!)
As many as it takes to feel fresh and clean. Then throw in an extra one for when my bf comes over and we both want to feel fresh and clean.
every other day

No comments:

Post a Comment