Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How would you rather die?

burn to death? drown to death? suffocate to death?How would you rather die?
i'm going to die while having sex..
so hoping then it will be caused from going at it so much it causes a fire ...
hahahaha
suffocate
I would not wish any of these deaths on my worst enemies. We are not meant to die like this and it is always are tragedy that is very difficult to reconcile for the survivors. I want to die with my loved ones around me.
Wow, they all suck.
I prefer death by chocolate.
Why exactly are you asking?
well, idon't think any1 would luv to die.
i wud expect to die a silent death.
What a weird Q??? Drown of course
Of the three, none of them! I am terrified of not breathing. I like breathing. It is one of my favorite pass-times! The way I want to go is when I am a great-great grandmama, in my recliner, reading my bible and praying and see the angels coming to bring me home.
They all suck.
While drowning also you suffocate so I will choose suffocate which will cover bothe drown & suffocate. Is it not a ten pointer?
If I had to choose between only those three, it would have to be drowning. I have a morbid fear of heat and flame but I love water and I could surrender my life to it more easily.
I would rather die by getting gun shot in the head.
One of the least painful way to die...
Or you can consider taking cynide... this is also painless way to see the angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment