Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to treat kelloids?

i have kelloids on my chest,1 big one and 2 about to grow and there's another one close to my belly button,please i need help,kelloids is an ugly site,i want them to go away...How to treat kelloids?
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! I had on there too what worked for me was i got a steriod shot injected into it. not muscle building steriods but some other kind your doc will know. then i covered it will a neosporin scar sheet and after 2 injections 1 month apart and consistantly wearing the patch it was completely flat. it was still discolored so my doc gave me skin lightener which worked good. there is still a small mark but you would never know it was a big keloid. the patches never worked by themselves neither did the shot it only worked together.
Go to a dermatologist and see what can be done.
Here is a list of 11 options to treat keloids.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/keloid#trea...
maybe you cant do anything
but some kind of plastic surgery an corticosteroid injection might be helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment