Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to get rid of this cough?

Ok. I've had this cough for almost 2 weeks. I went to the doctor tuesday. she gave me something close to claritol, benedryl,robitussum, and some antibiotics. All i had was the cough, but the robitussum isn't working ( i've taking a whole bottle's worth and my cough isn't getting any better). It seems like neither of the other medicines are working either. it especially gets worse when i go to sleep. i'm not coughing up that much phlegm either. I've also tried delsym ( i think thats right) I called the doctor and she said she would prescribe me something, but her nurse never called me to get the prescription. I need something b/c i'm going crazy with this cough. any good otc medicines for this cough? Thanks for any help.How to get rid of this cough?
I have the exact same problem. I have a cough and nothing much comes up. i went to the doctor and she said it wasnt strep or anything. Maybe try Mucinex. I started today and some phlegm has come up so I think that its good! Hope you get better!
Nicole, you have tuberculosis and the onset of first stage emphysema. There's nothing you can do but make a will and pass on with quiet dignity.
.
I think your problem is allergies and also not enough humidity in your room. Try placing a small bowl of water near your bed. Do you have feather pillows? Also sleep on two pillows, hope this works for you.
This could be allergies or even maybe a symptom of asthma. I'd suggest going to the doctor again, or seeing a different doctor for a second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment