Saturday, October 23, 2010

How to clear sinus?

I have a problem where it feels like there is this mucas stuck in my nasal cavity. I can breath but its annoying because it feels like I am clogged but there is no pain associated with it. I don't know whether it is an allergy or what and I don't know how to get rid of it, please help?How to clear sinus?
Buy some saline spray or the nasal kit that flushes your nose out. The kit you have to lean over a sink and squirt the water solution in one nostril and it comes out the other nostril clearing it out.
try chewing eclipse gum, that always helps me, it might just be me though.
One of the best ways (and free!) that I have heard for cleaning your sinuses is to get a biggish bowl full of hot water and stick your head over it. Put a towel over your head and the bowl and breath in the steam. At least you don't have any pain as I had sinusitis for the first time a few weeks back and it was so damn painful! It may be an allergy if it doesn't seem to respond to any sinus clearing medication or such like so it might be worth seeing your GP if that is the case.
Hate to tell you, but according to my ENT, saline sprays are the best solution to this problem. I'm supposed to have sinus surgery for a similar problem, and was told to use saline until I'm ready to have the surgery. It's not addictive, won't hurt you, and will really make you feel like a new person!

No comments:

Post a Comment