Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to reduce intense sex drive?

How can i reduce my intense sex drive with natural drugs? (Chinese?)
my body makes unusually large amount of hormones (sometimes i have to get off 4 or more times a day, never less than 2, most times by masturbation). i saw a doctor he said there are some guys like me. To my insistence he gave me a drug ( was it barium based?). It didn't help. I want to be FREE of the obsession of girls/sex and enjoy my computer programming. I don’t like getting aroused hard instantly just by thinking about girls.and pain in the balls is a nuisance . couple of times I have searched the web, tried some natural stuff with no avail...a gentleman in yahoo advised me to find a girl, have sex and enjoy it..but.sometimes girls confuse love with intense orgasm..they cause bigger emotional problems..the best is if could become a normal guy... I’ll appreciate any suggestion, anyHow to reduce intense sex drive?
Take a low dose of paxil. That will do it
A handful of crushed ice on the appropriate place will make you shrivel-up very quickly.
you're like most indolent people who want a magic pill to give them strength. you're weak and you have no self-restraint. you're first step is to stop thinking in terms of "i have to". spanking a monkey is a voluntary action. all voluntary actions can be controlled. think of yourself like a leg humping dog. you must become your own master and behaviorally condition yourself to not play pocket pool. mastering your domain will not be easy, but i know that it can be done, because the logic is undeniable and because i am a master of my own domain.
p.s. until you're in control, it's good that you don't mess with sex. if you can't control your sex life, you'll end up a disease infested neglectful parent like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment