Saturday, October 23, 2010

How to Crave Something After Getting Sick From It?

I had a bad experience with Captain Morgan in orange juice (bad mixing idea I know). Anyway, I cannot even look at orange juice without getting a bad taste in my mouth. The same goes with Coke, I lost taste for that because I had it once with Captain Morgan. Basically, the smell of Captain Morgan gets me uncomfortable.
This happened over 2 months ago, so is the best solution forcing myself to drink OJ and Coke again, or just let time pass?How to Crave Something After Getting Sick From It?
Don't force yourself! I had a food poisoning from mussels years ago, and it took me a couple of years before I started eating mussels again! At some point I really missed their taste. Your body knows better. If you don't crave it, don't eat it! By the way, if you don't have coke and refreshments it's actually good for you, why do you want to force yourself to drink them? I never drink coke, because i hate the taaste, and I am happy about it. Do drink other fresh fruit juices though, or eat the fruit, for the vitamins.
Better to avoid Captain Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment