Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How much Bleach would you have to drink to kill yourself?

I'm not suicidal or anything, but I've been wondering how much bleach it would take to die. I suppose it would depend on your weight. But what about an average person? Anyone have any ideas?How much Bleach would you have to drink to kill yourself?
call poison control, it's listed in the first few pages of your phone book.
i am thinking 1/4 of a cup, because if you ever pour bleach in your toilet when feces are clogging it up, it eats away at it pretty fast
If you aren't planning on killing yourself why would you need to know?? Thinking of killing someone else perhaps? It takes very little,but I wouldn't advise it, the effect are immediate as bleach will eat through the mucus membranes as soon as it touches them, plus you can't hide the smell.
I don't know. Why don't you start chugging and let us know when you find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment