Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How much beer can you drink before it effects your ability to "get it up"?

How much beer can you drink before it effects your ability to "get it up"?
I think when they pronounce you DOA
None. Even one beer affects your performance some.
I don't like beer because you have to drink to much of it to get an effect I like the hard **** better it gets you drunk faster..and plus beer is sooo fattening.
Twenty five years of nonstop drinking hasn't stopped me yet
It varies from person to person. Good luck dude!
It will depend on the individual and his tolerance for alcohol, as well as how fast you drink. Why don't you experiment on your own, in private? You won't even have to use a condom!
Everyone is different but more than one beer can definitely have a negative effect on your abilities.
"60"
Well, beer doesn't affect me much. I once drunk 10 or so and could still get up normally. After that, I got bored and quit.
But vodka it's a whole different matter. Four or five glasses of that and I start to blabber and walk clumsily.

No comments:

Post a Comment