Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to make people understand i'm not interested in having a girlfriend neither sex...?

How to make people understand that just because i'm not Interested in having a girlfriend it doesn't make me gay...
i'm atracted to girls and i'm straight boy.
but i'm not interested in having a girlfriend...
i love to be single and alone..anyone of you like me?
and i'm not interested in sex either..How to make people understand i'm not interested in having a girlfriend neither sex...?
I know the feeling. I'm a girl and I've been dating a guy, but other than friendship, I don't really want a relationship with him, or any other man. I'm not a lesbian, I'm actually a bit homophobic (emotional fear of the same sex). I LOVE to be alone and single. And yes, the guy I'm dating knows. There are lots of people out there like you and me, it's called asexual.
I mean maybe you just aren't ready for all of that. It's understandable if others cant understand it then oh well. It's your decision and when you are ready then it good. Don't allow people to rush you.
I am female, was married, then divorced and I have no intention of ever having another sexual relationship or relationship with a man or woman as long as I live!
For me, well I guess the Cinderella story was told too often as a child and so while I never wanted to get married, I did.
Now I have found a new freedom that I certainly have never experienced before. First I found the real me and liked her, then I found God and liked that and now I spent MY LIFE doing what I WANT to DO, WHEN I WANT to do it and do not have to worry about anyone else. When you fall in love, decide to get married you are stating I am willing to give up half of my life for this other person. If you then have one child, well that is another quarter, two children and you really have no life for the ME. That is the way I explain it and strange how people never think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment