Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to vomit peanut butter? I entered into a dare, whereby I ate 4kg of pb, help!?

Please help, I feel like my stomach might rupture from the mass of peanut butter I chugged down after accepting a dare of consuming 4 kg of peanut butter. Because I'm someone who has a love for peanut butter, somebody (a friend) was willing to dare me to eat 4 kg of peanut butter; for those of you who don't know, kraft peanut butter sells the large 2 kg bottles.
Now can someone please tell me how I can get some of this stuff up? I tried vomiting, but it's so dry and doesn't want to "come up". Please help, I think my stomach is going to rupture. I might go to the hospital if I can't get any of it up, as I will be facing some kind of medical complication.
thanks.How to vomit peanut butter? I entered into a dare, whereby I ate 4kg of pb, help!?
this is going to sound and taste bad but try drinking castor oil or some Pepto-Bismol.
Go to the hospital
ipecac will do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment